Seniors: Log in to Vote
The Clearwater R-1 School District will be closed Friday, September 1 through Monday, September 4 in observance of Labor Day. School will resume on Tuesday, September 5.
CHS Students Make Things Happen!
Clearwater took home another win on Friday with a Jesse Holmes home run and a group effort from the Tigers. See more pics at ReplayIt!
- Seniors: Three Rivers College will be here during advisory on 8/30. Sign up in the counselor’s office to visit with the representative.
- Seniors: Please remember to check your counselor’s office mailboxes at least every two weeks. This week you will find information about signing up for Remind messages from the counselor’s office. Please share this information with your parents.
- Any Junior or Senior wanting to order kit for BRIDGE BUILDING competition –Sign up in Mrs Polk’s room.
- NHS: Existing members pay dues in Mrs. Polk’s room. Sign up to run for office.
- Book Club dues are $5.00 and include the annual “Lunch in the Library.”
- FCA: Students interested in ordering a “Fields of Faith” t-shirt, please sign up and pay $10 by Tuesday, August 29.
- Freshman Class meeting Monday, 8/28 during Advisory in the gym.
- Sophomore Class meeting Tuesday, 8/29 during Advisory in the gym.
- Junior Class meeting Monday, 8/28 during 8th hour in the gym.
- Senior Class meeting Tuesday, 8/29 during 8th hour in the gym.
- Juniors: sign up to work the concession stand at Mrs. Matzker’s room.
- Cheer Practice begins Tuesday, 8/29. Practice will be held in the Elementary Cafeteria from 3:45-5:30 pm.
- Drivers! Please pick up your Parking Pass from Mrs. Brinkley ASAP. If you have your parking pass by August 31, you will be entered into the $10 gas card drawing!!
- Everyone! Wear Black and Orange on Fridays!
- Everyone! School Pictures will be taken on September 26.
- FAFSA Frenzy will be held October 17, 3:30-6:30 pm in the Business Lab.
It’s not too early to provide photos of seniors for the graduation slide show! You can send us your pictures in the following ways:
- Send an actual photo to the library to be scanned and returned to you.
- Upload a photo to ReplayIt.com
- Send a photo through email to Mrs. Bangert