The CHS Entrepreneurship Class has designed two different images for sweatshirts ($20) and long-sleeved tees ($15). They are taking preorders from now until October 8. Click the link to place your order!
The Cross Country Team traveled to Van Buren this week for the Big Springs meet. Ava Umfleet set a new CHS record, beating the previous record by over a minute. Middle School student Gavin Reynolds won 1st place in 5th grade against all schools competing.
- 9/28/21 (Tuesday): Three Rivers College representative visit @ 11:00AM
- 9/28/21 (Tuesday): 4-H Youth Futures Program begins for seniors @ 11:30AM (must sign up if interested) The 4-H Youth Futures SPIN Club is a six to ten-week program that allows our students to learn about higher education/career options. Students will meet one hour a week for six to ten weeks during school hours (Tuesdays during Advisory/Lunch). Units include the steps necessary to enroll in college or a career center, choosing and getting into college, exploring possible majors and careers, skills for life, career skills for success and financial literacy including information on the FAFSA, scholarships, grants and loans. College-bound seniors may sign up for 1st semester. Workforce bound seniors may sign up for 2nd semester.
- 10/05/21 (Tuesday): Central Methodist Representative visit @ 11:30AM
- 10/08/21 (Friday): ASVAB testing (all juniors and seniors needing to retest) 8AM-11:30AM
- 10/11/21 (Monday): Mizzou representative visit @ 11:30AM
- 10/18/21 (Monday): SEMO College Fair trip for seniors (all day)
- 10/19/21 (Tuesday): End of 1st Quarter
- 10/20/21 (Wednesday): Mineral Area College Fair trip for juniors 8AM-1:45PM
- 10/21/21 (Thursday): All grades should be submitted by 3PM.
- 10/23/21 (Saturday): ACT given at CHS 8AM-1PM
- 10/27/21 (Wednesday): Three Rivers Preview Day (seniors…and possibly juniors) 8AM-2PM
- 10/28/21 (Thursday): FAFSA Night 3:30-7:30PM
The annual See You at the Pole event was held this morning in front of the school. Senior Brenden Edwards and junior Nancy Hampton led event held at Clearwater. According to its website, See You at the Pole™, is a global day of student prayer. It began in 1990 as a grass roots movement with ten students praying at their school. Twenty years later, millions pray on their campuses on the fourth Wednesday in September.
Tonight’s volleyball game against Doniphan has been pushed back to 6pm this evening. JV players should be at the gym by 5:15 and Varsity by 5:30.
FCA invites you to attend the annual “See You at the Pole” event that will take place this Wednesday, September 22. Nancy Hampton reports that “there will be cinnamon rolls, music, and prayer” starting at 7:15 AM at the flag pole in front of the school.
Congratulations to Ava Umfleet and Haylee Esser for medaling at the Bismarck Cross Country meet this past Saturday. In addition to their achievements, several Clearwater runners had their personal best numbers.
Rocket League will be playing a match Tuesday 9/21/2021 at 4:30PM in the business lab. Due to technical difficulties, we will not know who they play until the end of today. Overwatch will be playing a match Thursday 9/23/2021 against Ozark Highschool at 4PM.
The Jr. Class has leftover donuts and muffins from Saturday’s tournament, and they are on sale in the library. Donuts are $1 and muffins are $2. Stop by!