Which basketball player would you like to see get a pie in the face?? Vote with your $$ in the high school lobby.
As National FFA Week is being celebrated across the country February 20-27, CHS recognizes the local FFA chapter, newly chartered this year. With recent winter weather and school closings, Clearwater High School will be participating in a local FFA Week on dates to be announced at a later time.
Clearwater will face West County at 3:00 pm today at West County in the first round of the district tournament. Admission is $5 at the gate. There are no restrictions on the number of fans, but masks are recommended. Viewers can watch the MSHSAA Live Stream at a cost of $10.
Competing in a virtual contest, Clearwater FBLA members earned several medals for their expertise in a wide variety of categories. All of the following individual district medalists advance to state competition.
- Advertising: Shelly Warren 4th place
- Agribusiness: Noah Graham 1st place
- Economics: Jacob Cheney 1st place
- Health Care Administration: Shelly Warren 5th place
- Intro to Business: Jeffrey White 3rd place
- Intro to Event planning: Laney Briley, Noah Graham, and Ayla Keller 2nd place
- Journalism: Clurie Briley 4th place
- Organizational Leadership: Jacob Cheney 1st place
- Personal Finance: Kylie Glover 2nd place
- Personal Finance: Jacob Cheney 3rd place
- Personal Finance: Noah Graham 5th place
- Political Science: Lily Kintz 4th place