Monthly Archives: October 2020
C2D1 CROSS COUNTRY LIVE RESULTS
BOOK CLUB MEMBERS
If you haven’t already voted for a Book Club Student Council Representative, check your email and vote today before the end of school.
EARLY DISMISSAL ON FRIDAY OCT 30
Photo © Copyright 2018-2020 Mary Bangert. All Rights Reserved.
There will be an early dismissal of students at 12:20 pm on Friday, October 30 to allow professional development activities for teachers in the afternoon.
INTERACT STILL ACCEPTING MEMBERS
Hurry to join INTERACT today for $10.00! The last day to join is November 30, 2020. See Mrs. Stirts for details.
TECH TUESDAY! LIBRARY OPEN UNTIL 7:30 PM TONIGHT
Be here in person or click on the TECH TUESDAY banner for ways we can serve you remotely.
2020-21 Basketball schedules are updated, with Senior Night slated for December 10 and Homecoming for December 18.
2020-21 HS Boys Basketball Schedule
2020-21 HS Girls Basketball Schedule
C2D2 VOLLEYBALL LIVE
VOLLEYBALL & CROSS COUNTRY DISTRICT CONTESTS THIS WEEK
C2D2 VOLLEYBALL TOURNEY INFO
The Clearwater Lady Tigers will begin play in the Class 2 District 2 Volleyball Tournament at Woodland on Monday, October 26 at 6:00 pm. ALL tournament games will be broadcast on FB Live following scheduled times. (Games will not start early.) To prevent the spread of germs, the host school has implemented the following safety routines.
- Each school has 90 passes for admission on October 26. There will be General Admission tickets available as needed up to 400.
- 90 passes will be distributed to the winners of each semi-final game for the championship on Tuesday, October 27.
- Fans will be allowed to watch their team play, but the gym will be CLEARED after each game. Benches and all other necessary areas will be disinfected.
- The winner of the #4/#5 Match will have a designated area for which they can watch the next game. Fans from the winning team will have their passes marked and be allowed back into the gym with no charge for the Semi-Final game at 7:30. Anyone who loses the stamped pass will have to pay again to enter.
- Once the gym is cleared and disinfected, the next two teams will begin warming up as fans are allowed into the gym.
- The same procedures will be followed after the 6:00 contest to prepare for the 7:30 semi-final.
- The gym will be split into two sections so each team playing can have their fans spread out as much as possible.