Information for the following scholarships is available in the high school counselor’s office. All scholarship applications should be turned in to Mrs. D’Amico or Mrs. Burns.
- Southeast Missouri Superintendents Association Scholarship: Must intend to teach K-12. Deadline February 28.
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce STEM Scholarship: Deadline March 1, 2019.
- Local American Legion Scholarship is due March 8. State level American Legion Scholarships are also available.
- Missouri Bankers Foundation Scholarship: Must be planning a career in a field related to banking. Deadline March 8, 2019.
- Midwest Affordable Housing Educational Opportunities Scholarship. Deadline March 15.
- Masonic Scholarship Fund of Missouri. Deadline March 15.
- The P.E.O. Donna Moulton Scholarship: Must be a female with at least a 3.0 GPA attending TRC as an Education Major. Deadline March 22.
- Kenneth L. Short Memorial Scholarship: Must be pursuing a career in food service/hospitality. Deadline March 22.
- TRC Foundation Scholarship: Due April 5 for anyone planning to attend Three Rivers College.
The guidance office will conduct an informational meeting regarding most local scholarships during the first week in April.