Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Bangert will be available to assist students with the completion of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on Tuesday (3/17), Wednesday (3/18), and Thursday (3/19) from 3:30-7:00 pm in the high school library. Completion of the FAFSA is required for all A+ graduates, many scholarships, and all federal student aid.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- A Federal Student Aid PIN to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit www.pin.ed.gov to obtain one.)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).