All seniors and their parents are invited Thursday, October 20 to attend a FAFSA Frenzy being held 3:30 – 6:30 pm in the CHS Library.
FAFSA Frenzy helps thousands of Missouri students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid every year. The FAFSA is the primary form used by federal, state, and institutional financial assistance programs in determining an individual’s eligibility for grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships.
Students who attend a FAFSA Frenzy event will receive:
- Free professional assistance completing the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Free information regarding federal student aid programs and Missouri state aid programs.
- The chance to win a scholarship for attendance in a Missouri postsecondary program for the fall 2017 term.
What to bring to a FAFSA Frenzy event:
- Student and parent FSA ID information.
- List of schools to which the student has applied, been accepted, or is interested in attending.
- Student and parent 2015 W-2 forms and/or tax return copies. Parental information is required for most undergraduate students under the age of 24. (The definition of “Dependent Student” may be found in the glossary.)