Monday, October 15
- Annual FAFSA Frenzy for parents and students to assist in filing an application, 3:30-6:30 in the high school business lab.
- Volleyball vs Scott City Game: 6 pm (JV, V)
- JH basketball @ Lesterville Bus: 3:45 Game: 5 pm (Girls, half 7th boys, full 8th)
Tuesday, October 16
- Jostens will be at school 11:30 am – 1:00 pm to take orders for jackets (and any other Jostens items you would like to purchase.)
- PINK OUT GAME! Volleyball at South Iron Game: 6 pm (V, JV) Bus: 4:45 pm
- JH basketball vs. South Iron Game: 5 pm (one girls, half 7th boys, 8th boys)
Thursday, October 18
- Senior Trip meeting after school on October 18 at the pavilion by the AARP building. See Mrs. Hoppe for suckers.
- Volleyball vs. Zalma Game: 6 pm (one set JV, V) Last home game for SENIORS!
Friday, October 19:
- NHS Induction Breakfast at Zephyr. Bus leaves at 8:00 am.
- SCHOOL DISMISSAL AT 12:20 PM
Friday – Saturday, October 19-20 OZARK HERITAGE FESTIVAL
Monday – Thursday, October 22 – 25
VOLLEYBALL DISTRICT TOURNAMENT HOSTED AT CLEARWATER
8th Grade BLACK RIVER LEAGUE BASKETBALL TOURNEY AT ELLINGTON
Tuesday, October 23
- All juniors & seniors are invited to attend the Mineral Area College Day. Over 80 college/trade school/military representatives will be present for the event. Pick up a permission slip in the counselor’s office if interested in attending.
Thursday, October 25
- FCCLA is hosting the Annual Blood Drive 1:00 – 6:00 pm. There will be a free t-shirt given to all who donate! Please sign up for an appointment in Mrs. Johnson’s room–if you are 16, you will need to pick up a permission slip as well. One blood donation can potentially save up to 3 lives!!!