Piedmont’s 2018 Ozark Heritage Festival was held October 19-20. The weather for the parade on Saturday was a welcome contrast to a rainy Friday. Congratulations goes out to Mrs. V and the Art Club for a fantastic first place float!
First round play in the Missouri Class 2 District 2 Volleyball Tournament begins Monday, October 22 at CHS. Clearwater fans are encouraged to support the Lady Tigers in the opening game against Scott City at 5:00 pm. Admission to the MSHSAA tournament is $5.00. View Tournament Bracket View Team Seeding
National Honor Society members gathered this morning for the annual induction breakfast at Zephyr restaurant in Piedmont. NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character. Membership in the National Honor Society is a prestigious distinction awarded to deserving students in grades 10-12. Congratulations!
Each student at Clearwater is provided with a school email account which should be checked regularly. If you need assistance, see Mrs. Bangert.
Monday, October 15
- Annual FAFSA Frenzy for parents and students to assist in filing an application, 3:30-6:30 in the high school business lab.
- Volleyball vs Scott City Game: 6 pm (JV, V)
- JH basketball @ Lesterville Bus: 3:45 Game: 5 pm (Girls, half 7th boys, full 8th)
Tuesday, October 16
- Jostens will be at school 11:30 am – 1:00 pm to take orders for jackets (and any other Jostens items you would like to purchase.)
- PINK OUT GAME! Volleyball at South Iron Game: 6 pm (V, JV) Bus: 4:45 pm
- JH basketball vs. South Iron Game: 5 pm (one girls, half 7th boys, 8th boys)
Thursday, October 18
- Senior Trip meeting after school on October 18 at the pavilion by the AARP building. See Mrs. Hoppe for suckers.
- Volleyball vs. Zalma Game: 6 pm (one set JV, V) Last home game for SENIORS!
Friday, October 19:
- NHS Induction Breakfast at Zephyr. Bus leaves at 8:00 am.
- SCHOOL DISMISSAL AT 12:20 PM
Friday – Saturday, October 19-20 OZARK HERITAGE FESTIVAL
Monday – Thursday, October 22 – 25
VOLLEYBALL DISTRICT TOURNAMENT HOSTED AT CLEARWATER
8th Grade BLACK RIVER LEAGUE BASKETBALL TOURNEY AT ELLINGTON
Tuesday, October 23
- All juniors & seniors are invited to attend the Mineral Area College Day. Over 80 college/trade school/military representatives will be present for the event. Pick up a permission slip in the counselor’s office if interested in attending.
Thursday, October 25
- FCCLA is hosting the Annual Blood Drive 1:00 – 6:00 pm. There will be a free t-shirt given to all who donate! Please sign up for an appointment in Mrs. Johnson’s room–if you are 16, you will need to pick up a permission slip as well. One blood donation can potentially save up to 3 lives!!!