- All students, regardless of NHS membership are encouraged to participate.
- Competition will be held between each grade level (Freshman-Senior).
- For NHS members, 1 hour will be awarded for every 10 goods brought in. (Hours can be applied to last year’s or this year’s points.)
- Students should bring food to their class sponsor (Freshman-Miss Brinkley, Sophomores-Mrs. Martin, Juniors-Mrs. Henson, Seniors-Mr. McFadden).
- Goods will be collected from class sponsors and counted by volunteer NHS members.
- A running tally will be kept from day-to-day and posted on the television in the lobby.
- The high school class with the most non-perishable goods brought in by the end of the month will win a free movie day, on October 31.
A Forum for the Students and Teachers at Clearwater High School